Monday 15 April 2013

The Ice Gator


I love scrolling through the Fan Art Friday artwork that fills my Twitter timeline each week and decided, this week, I should give it a go. Now, I know it's Monday! The sketch was done on Friday and can be found over at my Twitter. It's always fun to draw well loved and known characters and I'm a big fan of Blizzard Beach, out in Disney World Florida. The weather in London has finally brightened up over the last few weeks (it was actually snowing last weekend)! Warm and sunny weather makes me long to be lounging in a water park and I think the only character who might understand the changeable UK weather would be the Ice Gator, who lost his slopes and snow capped peaks when Florida's first ski resort melted into Blizzard Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment