Sunday 30 December 2012

10. Breathe Again


What a busy few weeks it's been! I hope everyone's had a lovely Christmas and are enjoying the holiday period. I have made a short return to the 100 themes challenge as a break between eating and drinking my own body weight in delicious festive goodies. This was all done with coloured pencils with a little bit of digital editing over the top. 

This will most likely be my last post of 2012 and I can't believe how quick another year has gone by! Thank you to everyone who's visited my blog, connected with me via Twitter or just dropped me an email over this past year. Your support is very much appreciated! I have big plans and hopes for 2013 and I wish anybody reading this all the best and a happy and prosperous New Year to you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment